Friday, February 03, 2006

Boat grave talk in Linköping 7 February



Last summer me and my friend Howard Williams directed the excavation of a Viking Period boat inhumation grave. It was the first grave of its kind to be excavated in the county of Östergötland, and it yielded some pretty spectacular finds: read about it here and here.

On Tuesday 7 February at 18:30, I'm giving a talk about the dig at the County Museum of Östergötland in Linköping. If any blog readers identify themselves there I'd like to photograph them with my nifty pocket soap and put the pic up here.

[More blog entries about , , , ; , , .]

1 Comments:

Blogger Martin said...

Thank you! I'll probably be giving a similar talk in Stockholm at the Hysterical Museum some time this year.

04 February, 2006 16:31  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker