Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Flash Of Insight

Back in August I wrote something about how not to go about a skeptical approach to religious texts. Today that entry received a comment of such rare insight that I feel I must share it with you, Dear Reader.
Yes I know there is meta physical. AFter all, I don't dream and yet I had 2 dreams over 2 consecutive days and then the next day on each I watched in amazement as they replayed the stories on TV I had dreampt. ON the channel I was watching and at that time. So now I do believe in reincarnation because of those 2 dreams one in another life and 1 in another death that took place.
This is on a par with the best works of Swedish philosophers S. Granvik and M. Bos.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Burn.

24 October, 2006 23:13  
Blogger Martin said...

Come on now, you know that it would be untrue. You know that I would be a liar if I were to say to you, "Girl, we couldn't get much higher". Come on, baby, light my fire.

25 October, 2006 07:44  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker